среда, 16 марта 2016 г.

Hello everyone. This winter I had the idea of photographing

Hello everyone.

This winter I had the idea of photographing some of the nebulae and objects which I photographed already this year but using new techniques that… I did not use the previous times, so we can see change and improvement ... which is substantial. To do this I started the first of my photographs, the Great Nebula of Orion.

This photograph is a sum of 150 shots made at 30 seconds of exposure and ISO 3200.
They were made on Sunday December 6, 2015 between 20:40 and 23:00 TU in Rasal (Huesca - Spain).
The equipment used is a Canon EOS 1200D camera with Baader coma corrector, and a reflector telescope Newton 200/1000 on an equatorial mount EQ -5 GOTO motorized.

Here is the link to my blog if you are interested read:

http://elcieloderasal.blogspot.com/…/nebulosa-orion-m42.html

I hope you like it, greetings.


Gran nebulosa de Orion - M 42 (vuelta a fotografiar) - El cielo de Rasal elcieloderasal.blogspot.com|Автор: David Cintas
Fashional ABS Tongue Cleaner Brush Scraper

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий